These No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes have a delicious Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crust and were inspired by my recent trip to the Hatcher Family Dairy Farm in partnership with The Dairy Alliance. All Opinions Are My Own.
Made with four dairy products, these no-bake mini cheesecakes are rich in flavor and make the perfect quick and easy dessert! Additionally, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch provides the perfect sweet cinnamon flavor that makes these mini cheesecakes so delicious!
So without further ado, here’s what you need to make this delicious dairy inspired recipe:
– Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal (not a fan? You could use graham crackers instead)
-Sweetened Condensed Milk
While you can top them any way that you’d like, I decided to do a strawberry swirl so that I could simply grab one and enjoy it right then and there!
Did it mention that these are super easy to make?
Simply toss your Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal in a food processor and blend until they are finely ground (or grab a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin). Next add the brown sugar and butter until you get a consistency that resembles wet sand.
Then, using the back of a measuring cup, press down your crust into the lined mini cupcake pan and refrigerate.
To make the cheesecake, combine the rest of your ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy!
Next, add the cheesecake mixture to each of your mini cheesecake crusts. While you can definitely stop here, if you’d like to make them a bit more decadent, take about two teaspoons of strawberry preserves (or any other fruit) and dollop onto each mini cheesecake. Then swirl them around in your cheesecake mixture with a toothpick!
Next, refrigerate your mini cheesecakes for at least 6 hrs or until firm. You could also refrigerate them overnight if you have the time. Then, simply remove from the fridge and serve!
There You Have It!
Super easy no-bake cheesecakes that you can enjoy at your next holiday gathering or as a sweet treat after a long day! Don’t be afraid to mix it up with your toppings! These cheesecakes would be delicious with any fresh fruit topping or even with a delicious chocolate drizzle (yum)!
If you make these delicious mini cheesecakes, or any of my other easy recipes, and share them on Facebook or Instagram, don’t forget to tag me @TheMillennialSAHM or use the hashtag #TheMillennialSAHMEats!
- 2 1/2 Cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal (Crushed)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 5tbsp Butter (melted)
- 2 8oz Packages Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Strawberry Preserves (warm)
For the Crust
- Prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and spray with non-stick spray.
- Add Cinnamon Toast Crunch to a food processor and blend until finely ground.
- Add melted butter & brown sugar and mix well.
- Add two tablespoons of the cinnamon toast crunch mixture into the bottom of the cupcake liners and pack down using the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Place in the fridge for 5 minutes while you prepare the cheesecake.
For the Cheesecake
- Add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and using an electric mixer, mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, sweetened condensed milk, & heavy cream and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Remove the cupcake pan from the fridge and add two teaspoons of the cheesecake mixture to the cupcake liners.
- Dollop a teaspoon (or two) of the warmed strawberry preserves onto each mini cheesecake and swirl with a toothpick.
Refrigerate your mini cheesecakes for at least 6 hrs or until firm. (You could also refrigerate them overnight if you have the time.)
Remove from the fridge and serve!