These Cheeseburger Sliders are complete with bacon and ranch flavor making them the perfect slider recipe for summer and quite frankly, the only cheeseburger slider recipe you will ever need!
I’m back with another yummy slider recipe for you guys! As a 2022 Kings Hawaiian Ambassador, it’s been so much fun coming up with new slider recipes to share with you guys! While I’m only technically contracted to post to Instagram, it’s only right that I share the full recipe with you guys over here on the blog!
That said if you haven’t already, you definitely should check out these Maple Chicken & Bacon sliders, these Chicken Philly Sliders, and these Barbeque Chicken Sliders with Pineapple Bacon Jam to get you started! All of these can be assembled in less than 10 minutes and are ready to enjoy in only 10-15mins max!
Today I’m sharing the most delicious cheeseburger sliders recipe with you guys! With delicious ranch flavor, and of course, bacon, I’m positive that this is the only cheeseburger sliders recipe that you’ll ever need.
So without further ado, keep reading to grab the full recipe and assembly instructions.
Here’s what you need to make these Cheeseburger Sliders:
- Kings Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls
- Ground Beef
- Worcheshire Sauce
- Ranch Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Onion (optional if you have picky eaters like me)
- Cheddar Cheese (or American if you prefer)
- Bacon (cooked)
- Sesame Seeds
These cheeseburger sliders are the perfect easy weeknight meal and they reheat beautifully for a quick lunch the next day. While this isn’t one of my signature 5 ingredients or less recipes, everything is cooked in the oven so that you don’t have to worry about slaving over a hot stove! While there are a ton of cheeseburger slider recipes out there, what makes this one unique is the ranch seasoning that is incorporated into the burger itself.
Also, since the actual burger is baked in the oven versus being browned in the skillet, it maintains its moisture and you aren’t left with a super dry burger.
How To Assemble Your Cheeseburger Sliders:
Once you have all of your ingredients, it’s time to assemble your sliders. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9×11 baking dish and a 9×11 baking sheet with foil.
PRO TIP: be sure to pull the foil up on the sides of the baking dish to catch the grease from the ground beef.
Place a baking rack on top of the baking sheet and lay your bacon on top. Place in the oven and cook for 9-12mins or until your bacon is cooked to your liking.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, seasonings, Worcheshire sauce, and onion (optional if you have picky eaters like me) and mix well.
Next, take your ground beef mixture and add it to your foil-lined baking dish and bake for 15-20mins. Remove from the oven and set aside.
Take your King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls and separate the top half from the bottom and set aside. Place the bottom half on a foil-lined baking sheet. Next, spread mayo on the bottom half and lay the baked ground beef on top. Next, add your cooked bacon and top with the cheddar cheese slices.
Add the top half of the rolls to the top of your sliders, and broil them in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Once done, remove your sliders from the oven and brush the tops of your sliders with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley.
Cut into individual sliders and enjoy!
To make these cheeseburger sliders easy to grab, add a few cocktail toothpicks to hold them together and enjoy!
How To Store Your Cheeseburger Sliders:
Place sliders in an airtight container & store them in the fridge for up to 2 days. I highly recommend using a glass container if possible, but no matter what container you use, make sure that it’s air-tight!
They reheat extremely well and make for a yummy lunch the next day!
Just like that, you have a delicious, easy, and quite frankly the best cheeseburger slider recipe ever!
Be sure to scroll to the bottom to grab the exact measurements so that you can try these delicious cheeseburger sliders for yourself and stay tuned for more slider recipes!
More Slider Recipes To Try
- 1lb Ground Beef
- Kings Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls - 12pk
- Worcestershire Sauce - 2tbsp
- Ranch Seasoning - 1 1/2tsp
- Paprika - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Onion Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin - 1/2tsp
- Salt - 1/2tsp
- Pepper - 1/2tsp
- Parsley - 1/2tsp
- Onion - 1/4 (diced) (optional if you have picky eaters like me)
- Cheddar Cheese (or American if you prefer) - 8 Slices
- Bacon - 6 slices (cooked)
- Butter - 1tbsp (melted)
- Sesame Seeds - 1tbsp
- Mayo - 1/4 cup
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9x11 baking dish and a 9x11 baking sheet with foil, placing a baking rack on top of the baking sheet.
- Lay your bacon on top of the baking rack. Place in the oven and cook for 9-12mins or until your bacon is cooked to your liking.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Ranch Seasoning, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cumin, Salt, Pepper, Worcheshire sauce, and onion (optional if you have picky eaters like me) and mix well.
- Add the ground beef mixture to a foil-lined baking dish, flattening it into a rectangle shape, and bake for 10-12mins.
- Once done, remove from the oven, drain, and set aside.
- Take your King's Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls and separate the top half from the bottom and set aside.
- Place the bottom half on a newly foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spread the Mayo on the bottom half and lay the baked ground beef on top.
- Add your cooked bacon and top with the cheddar cheese slices.
- Add the top half of the rolls to the top of your sliders and broil them in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove your sliders from the oven and brush the tops of your sliders with melted butter
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley
- Cut into individual sliders
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 637mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 17g
The writers and publishers of themillennialsahm.com are not nutritionists, registered dietitians, or medical professionals. You can learn more about our Nutritional Disclosure & Calculated Nutritional Disclaimer at https://www.themillennialsahm.com/disclosure-privacy-policy/